Used on a 2009 Mercedes c350 sport package. Zero issues and works great.
Corrosion resistant universal DOT 4 brake fluid
Pentosin Super DOT 4 is a brake fluid of superior quality for universal use in modern brake systems and ideal for vehicles with ABS systems. Pentosin Super DOT 4 offers safety against vapor lock; it has excellent resistance to absorbing and retaining water and provides superior corrosion resistance.
- Appearance: Yellow & Clear
- Density at 20 C: 1065 kg/m3
- Kinematic Viscosity at 40 C: 7.9 mm2/s
- Kinematic Viscosity at 20 C: 14.5 mm2/s
- Kinematic Viscosity at -40 C: ‰¤ 1500 mm2/s
- Melting Point: >-50 C/>-58 F
- Flash Point: 130 C/266 F
- Ignition Temperature: >200 C/>392 F
- Boiling Point: ‰¥265 C/‰¥509 F
- Wet Boiling Point: ‰¥165 C/‰¥329 F
- pH Value: 8
Please verify that your vehicle uses DOT4 brake fluid before ordering.
Pentosin Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid (1 Liter) - Pentosin 1204116
- SKU #:
- Brake Fluid
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Great performance for low cost
Good quality OEM equivalent or better. If you live in a colder climate, get the DOT 4 LV (low viscosity) version. Same stuff but better operation when the temps dip into the negative numbers.
Brake fluid recommended by manufacture specs, Made in Germany
When I had old fluid in the system the pedal went to the floor before I had any stopping power. After I flushed the system the pedal felt much better and was higher up when I got initial bite. Come to think of it, I did change the pads the same day...so, it could have been that too.
I recently did all new brakes and flushed out the old fluid using this Pentosin, so far so good. I have not had any problems from switching from Valvoline synthetic to this new fluid.
Works great. Nice metal can with a retractable spout.
Great stuff for the price.
This and ATE are the only brake fluids that should touch a German car. I also use their PSF with great results.