Used on a 2009 Mercedes c350 sport package. Zero issues and works great.
Corrosion resistant universal DOT 4 brake fluid
Pentosin Super DOT 4 is a brake fluid of superior quality for universal use in modern brake systems and ideal for vehicles with ABS systems. Pentosin Super DOT 4 offers safety against vapor lock; it has excellent resistance to absorbing and retaining water and provides superior corrosion resistance.
- Appearance: Yellow & Clear
- Density at 20 C: 1065 kg/m3
- Kinematic Viscosity at 40 C: 7.9 mm2/s
- Kinematic Viscosity at 20 C: 14.5 mm2/s
- Kinematic Viscosity at -40 C: ‰¤ 1500 mm2/s
- Melting Point: >-50 C/>-58 F
- Flash Point: 130 C/266 F
- Ignition Temperature: >200 C/>392 F
- Boiling Point: ‰¥265 C/‰¥509 F
- Wet Boiling Point: ‰¥165 C/‰¥329 F
- pH Value: 8
Please verify that your vehicle uses DOT4 brake fluid before ordering.
Pentosin Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid (1 Liter) - Pentosin 1204116
- SKU #:
- Brake Fluid
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
Great performance for low cost
Good quality OEM equivalent or better. If you live in a colder climate, get the DOT 4 LV (low viscosity) version. Same stuff but better operation when the temps dip into the negative numbers.
Brake fluid recommended by manufacture specs, Made in Germany
When I had old fluid in the system the pedal went to the floor before I had any stopping power. After I flushed the system the pedal felt much better and was higher up when I got initial bite. Come to think of it, I did change the pads the same day...so, it could have been that too.
I recently did all new brakes and flushed out the old fluid using this Pentosin, so far so good. I have not had any problems from switching from Valvoline synthetic to this new fluid.
Works great. Nice metal can with a retractable spout.
Great stuff for the price.
This and ATE are the only brake fluids that should touch a German car. I also use their PSF with great results.