Unacceptable returns may apply to products returned with markings or writing made on the original packaging, including those that show signs of tampering, customization, or alteration in any way. Returns received in such condition will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Those items that do not adhere to the FCP Euro policy and have been deemed ineligible for return will be denied and discarded after 10 business days following customer notification. In the event the customer would like to recover the refused item, a return shipment can be requested within the designated 10 day period and the associated cost will be billed to the customer’s account. Ineligible returns include those items that fall into the below categories:
- Non-Sellable New:
- Items that have been excessively handled, marked, damaged, modified, or altered such that they cannot be resold or returned to the associated vendors. This also includes items which have been installed, rusted, worn, are incomplete, or missing the manufacturer’s packing.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee (LRG):
- Items not originally purchased from FCP Euro or have been misrepresented (Genuine returned in place of OE/OEM), items with excessive return rate or failure due to improper installation or misdiagnosis, items with no historical purchase history with FCP Euro, as well as those with no offsetting replacement order.
- Returns Abuse:
- Customers with an excessively high return rate or frequency will be ineligible for LRG participation. This covers those items with multiple returns prior to the end of their reasonable, useful life as well as items returned under the defective / LRG policy proactively prior to failure.
- Items that have been damaged or broken during the installation process, were utilized for diagnostic repair purposes, or failed outside of our standard warranty time frame of 90 days.
- Arrives back without the original manufacturer’s packaging
- One-time use items:
- Consumable items intended for single use are ineligible for warranty or LRG returns. Examples include additives, cleaners, shop supplies, etc.
- BMW Fuel Injector core returns:
- FCP Euro can only accept index 11 and 12 cores for the R&R process. Index 10 or lower cores will not be accepted for core return / refund.