great original replacement
Volvo Distributor Rotor (850 C70 S70 V70) - Bosch
A commonly replaced failure item on your Volvo is it's ignition distributor rotor. The rotor eventually wears out over extended use and causes misfiring / incomplete combustion. Whenever you replace your rotor you should always inspect your plugs, ignition wires and distributor cap.
This Distributor Rotor is OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) in this application, meaning this part is made by the same company that made the part for your car when it was built. Expect the same quality and fitment as the original genuine part, but at a greater savings than purchasing from the Dealer.
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Distributor Rotor
- 1995 Volvo 850 Distributor Rotor
- 1996 Volvo 850 Distributor Rotor
- 1997 Volvo 850 Distributor Rotor
- 1993 Volvo 850 Distributor Rotor
- 1998 Volvo C70 Distributor Rotor
- 1998 Volvo S70 Distributor Rotor
- 1998 Volvo V70 Distributor Rotor
Volvo Distributor Rotor (850 C70 S70 V70) - Bosch 1367783
- SKU #:
- Distributor Rotor
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
I perhaps refresh the plugs, cap and rotor a bit earlier than others, around 20k miles. The Bosch rotor is well priced and OEM. Usual great service and shipping from FCP.
Pretty simple part, but it's certainly a wear item and simple to replace. Nice quality!
Used this on a 1995 854 Turbo. No problems and would purchase again.
Great regular service item
Fits great and easy to install. Only thing i had a problem with was the crush washers were lose in the box, so i lost one and had to reuse one from my old rotor. Make sure you open the box carefully and don't lose them!
Everything you would expect from Bosch. I had a very hard time removing the old distributor rotor from my Volvo 850, but this new one made by Bosch seemed to be much better quality, and it works like a charm. Highly recommended.
Great OEM product for a cheaper price than anywhere else! I would highly recommend it to a friend.
I had an O'Reilly's (parts store) no-name brand cap and rotor on my car for a couple years. In about 2 years time the contact on the rotor was shot/burned up. Material quality, and metal thickness of this rotor is far superior to what I replaced. Well worth the piece of mind and longevity the quality part will give over the cheap no-name parts store junk.
Needed a new button and none of the local auto parts stores carried any brands that made the car run properly. Ordered, processed and shipped all in the same day from FCP! Still running like a champ after 50,000 miles!
just tune it up! oem of course. fcp has the BEST prices and prompt delivery
No complaints here. Great product. Used with Kingsborne wires, Bosh Platinum +4 plugs, Bosch Cap and MSD Coil.
If your doing a tune up, don't forget the rotor! Very happy with OEM prices at FCP