exact oem replacement
Volvo Distributor Cap (850 S70 C70 V70) - Bosch
One of the simplest and most common maintenance items to replace on your Volvo is it's ignition distributor cap. If your cap is worn out you'll start to notice cylinder misfiring.
This Distributor Cap is OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) in this application, meaning this part is made by the same company that made the part for your car when it was built. Expect the same quality and fitment as the original genuine part, but at a greater savings than purchasing from the Dealer.
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Distributor Cap
- 1995 Volvo 850 Distributor Cap
- 1996 Volvo 850 Distributor Cap
- 1997 Volvo 850 Distributor Cap
- 1993 Volvo 850 Distributor Cap
- 1998 Volvo C70 Distributor Cap
- 1998 Volvo S70 Distributor Cap
- 1998 Volvo V70 Distributor Cap
Volvo Distributor Cap (850 S70 C70 V70) - Bosch 3501944
- SKU #:
- Distributor Cap
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Bosch brand is the best choice. You may get misfire codes using anything else.
Excellent quality, OEM grade part. Easy to install thanks to FCP's video!
Used this on a 1995 854 Turbo. No problems and would purchase again.
Great regular service item
Part fit perfectly, easy installation. Great OEM part for a very reasonable price!
Fit like OEM, and works like OEM. Bosch always makes a quality product.
ordered cap rotor plugs wires and ignition coil for my 98 s70 shipment was not up to fcp usual standards rotor box was torn up and spark plugs had come out of their container and were loose in the box that being, product was fortunately undamaged, install easy and car running great
Coming up on 4 years since my last replacement using same part. Still going strong. A firm believer in preventive maintenance-probably install a new one as I replace my timing belt this fall (2014).
Bosch is good as always be.
Bosch makes a high quality distributor cap.
Had an O'Reilly's (parts store brand) cap and rotor for a couple years before replacing them with this. The Bosch's contacts are bigger, the plastic is thicker, just the weight when comparing the heft of the Bosch to the no-name cap is amazing, very high quality.
Needed a new button and decided to replace the cap, after finding the local auto parts stores products did not run well and were more expensive I ordered from here. Worked perfectly and arrived fast.
great price and oem!
Superior product. Bosch rules supreme with ignition products. Used with Kingsborne wires, Bosh Platinum +4 plugs, Bosch Rotor and MSD Coil.
OEM at half the price!!