Not a great fit compared to OEM. The OEM ones were stuffed, so anything is better than nothing. But these don't have a real right angle attachment under the plug cover to the plug. Rather they have a straight clip and the cable "curves" through the plug cover. Not a big deal, but a pain to remove as you end up having to pull on the cable. Hard to explain, but if you expect to remove them multiple times, I'm guessing the cable is going to fail.
Volvo Spark Plug Wire Set - STI
**In this application, meaning this part is made by the same company that made the part for your car when it was built. Expect the same quality and fitment as the original genuine part, but at a greater savings than purchasing from the Dealer.
Common Fault Symptoms:
- Rough Idle
- Misfiring cylinders
- Poor Miles Per Gallon
- Loss of Power
- Flashing Check Engine lamp
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Spark Plug Wire Set
- 1995 Volvo 850 Spark Plug Wire Set
- 1996 Volvo 850 Spark Plug Wire Set
- 1997 Volvo 850 Spark Plug Wire Set
- 1993 Volvo 850 Spark Plug Wire Set
- 1998 Volvo C70 Spark Plug Wire Set
- 1998 Volvo S70 Spark Plug Wire Set
- 1998 Volvo V70 Spark Plug Wire Set
Volvo Spark Plug Wire Set (850 C70 S70 V70) - STI 9135700
- SKU #:
- Spark Plug Wire Set
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Great quality! Works like original set. Thank you FCP!
I had to return the set due them being so poor it was not even funny. Normally Bosch products are top-notch, but no this set. They were basically "universal" type of wires set. The metal end connectors were all put on very poorly from the factory, and the rubber boots did not even fit over right
Should have got Bougicord, but these are good too.
Nice quality, as expected from Bosch. Fit was perfect and install was easy, just take your time and double check connections before starting the car!
Wires were great. Fit perfect and were slightly longer than the stock ones(about 1 inch) so they were very easy to install. Quick shipping!
I have a 98 V70R that was throwing random cylinder misfire codes, and these solved the issue! No more codes and "check engine" light. (My older set must have been arcing.) I can't compare these to the Bougicord set, as I haven't tried them yet. I'm sure both are great. The Bosch set did not come with the clips that hold them in an aligned position together (I believe the Bougicord set DOES come w/the clips) so save your old clips if you buy this set. As mentioned in the video, make sure you are putting the right wire to the appropriate place on the distributor cap. So far, so good. Thanks again, guys, for the great price and DIY videos! Keep them coming!
They work as they should, great price also! Love you guys.
OEM for half the price. Very high quality