Found the factory water pump in my car so that had to go. This kit was everything that was needed to refresh the cooling system.
Includes Geba water pump and Wahler thermostat assembly
This basic cooling system service kit comes with the basics you will need to service your BMW's cooling system. Your BMW's cooling system is comprised of numerous individual pieces. The two most likely pieces you will want to maintain to keep your system flowing coolant, literally, is the water pump and thermostat assembly.
With this replacement kit FCP Euro also includes all required mounting hardware, an aluminum water pump pulley, Rein lower and upper radiator hoses, and 1 gallon of Genuine BMW coolant.
This Kit Includes:
|1x Engine Water Pump||24-0432A||Graf||$50.99|
|1x Thermostat Assembly||WAH-432697D||Wahler||$55.99|
|3x Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing Bolt||BMW-11531740317||Genuine BMW||$8.99|
|4x Hex Head Bolt||BMW-07119904524||Genuine BMW||$1.99|
|1x Radiator Coolant Hose||CRP-CHR0003P||Rein||$33.99|
|1x Radiator Coolant Hose||CRP-CHR0005P||Rein||$36.99|
|1x Engine Cooling Fan Switch||CRP-13621433077EC||Meistersatz||$18.99|
|1x Coolant/Antifreeze||BMW-82141467704||Genuine BMW||$28.99|
|1x Engine Water Pump Pulley||FEB-30125||Febi||$23.99|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$284.86|
|Our kit price:||$227.99|
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 BMW 525i Cooling System Service Kit
- 2002 BMW 525i Cooling System Service Kit
- 2003 BMW 525i Cooling System Service Kit
- 1999 BMW 528i Cooling System Service Kit
- 2000 BMW 528i Cooling System Service Kit
- 2001 BMW 530i Cooling System Service Kit
- 2002 BMW 530i Cooling System Service Kit
- 2003 BMW 530i Cooling System Service Kit
BMW Water Pump and Thermostat Replacement Kit (E39) - 11517509985KT1
- SKU #:
- Cooling System Service Kit
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.