330x24mm Z-Coated brake rotor
If your BMW's brakes are pulsating, grinding, or have a visible lip it is time to service the braking system and replace the brake rotors. Brake rotors can become too thin over time or have uneven deposits from brake pads which causes pulsating through the steering wheel. Always replace brake rotors in pairs.
BMW Brake Disc - Zimmerman 34116854999
- SKU #:
- Disc Brake Rotor
- OE Numbers:
- 150.3428.20, 34116764645, 34116854999
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.