Love this Stuff! I use it all my cars!
For vehicles that need to run an all water coolant setup
WaterWetter is a unique wetting agent for cooling systems which reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 30 degrees F. This liquid product can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Or it can be added to new or used antifreeze to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems. Designed for modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems. Compatible with all antifreezes, including the latest long-life variations.
Features and benefits:
- Doubles the wetting ability of water
- Improves heat transfer
- Reduces cylinder head temperatures
- May allow more spark advance for increased torque
- Reduces rust, corrosion and electrolysis of all metals
- Provides long term corrosion protection
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Prevents foaming
- Reduces cavitation corrosion
- Complexes with hard water to reduce scale
Red Line Water Wetter (12 oz) - 80204
- Red Line
- SKU #:
- Water Wetter
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.