Love this Stuff! I use it all my cars!
For vehicles that need to run an all water coolant setup
WaterWetter is a unique wetting agent for cooling systems which reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 30 degrees F. This liquid product can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Or it can be added to new or used antifreeze to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems. Designed for modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems. Compatible with all antifreezes, including the latest long-life variations.
Features and benefits:
- Doubles the wetting ability of water
- Improves heat transfer
- Reduces cylinder head temperatures
- May allow more spark advance for increased torque
- Reduces rust, corrosion and electrolysis of all metals
- Provides long term corrosion protection
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Prevents foaming
- Reduces cavitation corrosion
- Complexes with hard water to reduce scale
Best performance and lowest temperatures are achieved when mixed with distilled water only
Water Wetter (12 oz) - Red Line 80204
- Red Line
- SKU #:
- Water Wetter
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.