In this case, if the starter relay (also called the starter solenoid) is not working, you won’t be able to “crank over” your car when you try to start it, thus it needs to be replaced. Note that if you hear a clicking sound (of the starter relay) as you try to start the car, it is more likely you have an issue with a bad battery more so than a bad starter relay.
FCP Euro ships out 99% of it’s products within 24 hours, offers unlimited 365 day returns, lifetime warranty on all products, and free shipping over $49.
Fits These Cars:
- 2009 Volkswagen Routan Starter Relay
- 2010 Volkswagen Routan Starter Relay
- 2011 Volkswagen Routan Starter Relay
- 2012 Volkswagen Routan Starter Relay
VW Starter Relay (Routan) - Genuine VW Audi 7B0937527A
- Genuine VW Audi
- SKU #:
- Starter Relay
- OE Numbers:
- 7B0937527A, 7B0937527
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.