Oil pump failure is catastrophic for an engine, but luckily most oil pumps are designed to last well over 100,000 miles and more. Most people will replace the oil pump when rebuilding the engine, or if they happen to have access to it while performing other work.
Fits These Cars:
- 1982 Volkswagen Vanagon Engine Oil Pump
- Fuel type: DIESEL, Part: Engine Oil Pump
VW Oil Pump (Vanagon) - Febi 068115105BP
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Pump
- OE Numbers:
- 08551, 068115105BP
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.