Includes 4 Meyle Control Arms (Front Uppers & Lowers)
Controls arms wear out over time in several ways. The most common failure is that of the inner control arm bushings which can tear or degrade over time causing excess play in the front suspension. This play causes all sorts of road handling and alignment issues.
In extreme cases we have heard of control arms becoming bent due to potholes or run ins with curbs. If your Touareg's control arms are out of alignment they will need to be replaced.
Control arms should always be replaced in matched pairs for the best performance and service life.
Common Failure Symptoms:
- Noise from front end over bumps
- Abnormal tire wear
- Vehicle wandering while driving
- Poor Steering response
- Poor Handling
- Harsh ride
- Clunking noise over bumps
This Kit Includes:
|1x Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly||MEY-1160500049||Meyle||$232.99|
|1x Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly||MEY-1160500071||Meyle||$219.99|
|2x Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly||MEY-1160500017||Meyle||$150.99|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$754.96|
|Our kit price:||$633.99|
- 2004 Volkswagen Touareg Suspension Control Arm Kit
- 2005 Volkswagen Touareg Suspension Control Arm Kit
- 2006 Volkswagen Touareg Suspension Control Arm Kit
- 2007 Volkswagen Touareg Suspension Control Arm Kit
- 2008 Volkswagen Touareg Suspension Control Arm Kit
Up to 6/2/2008, w/o 368x36mm rotors
VW Control Arm Kit 4-Piece (Touareg) - Meyle CA4TOUAREG1
- SKU #:
- Suspension Control Arm Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 7L0407151H, 7L0407152H, 7L0407021B
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.