Broke my vacuum tree, so thought I'd order a new o-ring and a new vacuum tree - after all, they are both cheap. Well, the o-ring is not like the OEM ring on my 97 855R. The original is flat, these are round. I ended up moving the original o-ring to the replacement vacuum tree and installing it. Works great now!
This is the o-ring for the small plasic vacuum "tree" which is mounted on the intake manifold
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1995 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1996 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1997 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1993 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1998 Volvo C70 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1998 Volvo S70 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1998 Volvo V70 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
Volvo Vacuum Tree O Ring (850 C70 S70 V70) - Genuine Volvo 978111
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Dont forget to get this if you buy a vacuum tree. These wear out and you can forget to buy them. and old ones are old and brittle.
By far one of the easiest things to check. I swapped intake manifolds and re-used my old vacuum tree. The old o-ring fell apart upon removal, and this was on an NA! Imagine with the turbo heat! Very easy to replace, and i even recommend going ahead and grabbing a new vacuum tree. Do it every PCV change, the price for O-Ring and Vac tree is less than 7$..
If you have a vacuum leak it could be from the worn out o-ring at the bottom of the vacuum tree like mine. Easy fix only took me 5 minutes