Broke my vacuum tree, so thought I'd order a new o-ring and a new vacuum tree - after all, they are both cheap. Well, the o-ring is not like the OEM ring on my 97 855R. The original is flat, these are round. I ended up moving the original o-ring to the replacement vacuum tree and installing it. Works great now!
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1995 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1996 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1997 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1993 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1998 Volvo C70 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1998 Volvo S70 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- 1998 Volvo V70 Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
Volvo Vacuum Tree O Ring (850 C70 S70 V70) - Genuine Volvo 978111
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- Vacuum Tree Elbow O Ring
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
Dont forget to get this if you buy a vacuum tree. These wear out and you can forget to buy them. and old ones are old and brittle.
By far one of the easiest things to check. I swapped intake manifolds and re-used my old vacuum tree. The old o-ring fell apart upon removal, and this was on an NA! Imagine with the turbo heat! Very easy to replace, and i even recommend going ahead and grabbing a new vacuum tree. Do it every PCV change, the price for O-Ring and Vac tree is less than 7$..
If you have a vacuum leak it could be from the worn out o-ring at the bottom of the vacuum tree like mine. Easy fix only took me 5 minutes