Volvo Vacuum Tree - Genuine A direct replacement - fixed a vacuum leak noted on the old shriveled one that was on since inception.
Located at throttle body housing on intake manifold, when replacement is required you will also need to order o-ring 978111 seaparately
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree
- 1995 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree
- 1996 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree
- 1997 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree
- 1993 Volvo 850 Vacuum Tree
- 1998 Volvo C70 Vacuum Tree
- 1998 Volvo S70 Vacuum Tree
- 1998 Volvo V70 Vacuum Tree
Volvo Vacuum Tree - Genuine Volvo 6842446
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- Vacuum Tree
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Exact replacement for the part on my '98 S70. Note, you will need to reuse any of the caps or plugs from your original tree as this new part is only the tree and did not come with any of the caps/plugs. Also, as FCP's note states, you will need to order the separate O-ring.
Broke one of these while doing my PCV service. The aged, brittle plastic broke easily when I tried to slide a vacuum line off. Was able to patch the original one together long enough to wait on a replacement. Easy swap, but the o-ring that FCP claims fits on this part doesn't - so if you can't salvage your original, time to go with OEM Volvo!
I love to break these when changing vac lines. New ones are nice since they're aren't brittle yet from years of use.
The old plastic becomes brittle and cracks easily, so I replaced this when I pulled the intake to do the snabb spacer