Worked great. Combined with a hose clamp to ensure they do not pop off. A zip tie was used by the previous owner, so either one. Will buy again as needed.
This is the hose retainer to hold the Auto Trans cooling hose to the radiator as well as the Turbocharger cooling hoses. Models that are Turbocharged require 4 per vehicle; and 2 are required on vehicles that are Naturally Aspirated.
How to Replace your Volvo 850 Radiator and Coolant (Video)
We're here with Ben McNally to show you how to replace the radiator and coolant on a 1996 Volvo 850 Turbo. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions 1-877-634-0063
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose Clip
- 1995 Volvo 850 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose Clip
- 1996 Volvo 850 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose Clip
- 1997 Volvo 850 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose Clip
- 1993 Volvo 850 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose Clip
- 1998 Volvo C70 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose Clip
- 1998 Volvo S70 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose Clip
- 1998 Volvo V70 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose Clip
Volvo Transmission Cooling Hose Retainer - Nissens 6842411
- SKU #:
- Auto Trans Oil Cooler Hose Clip
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
These are good quality parts, however, if you buy the Niessens radiator, these are included.
Fixed my transmission oil cooling hose leaking problem. A bit pricey, but it's worth it.
These clips are the worst. But volvo did it that way. Get a nice pair of snap ring pliers and it makes it easier but its still no walk in the park.