No problems with fitment or quality. Remember the tranny coolant hose seals that go with these on the lines as the seals are easy to damage when removing from radiator.
This is the hose retainer O Ring that mounts at the radiator for the transmission and turbo cooling hoses. Models that are Turbocharged require 4 per vehicle; and 2 are required on vehicles that are Naturally Aspirated.
How to Replace your Volvo 850 Radiator and Coolant (Video)
We're here with Ben McNally to show you how to replace the radiator and coolant on a 1996 Volvo 850 Turbo. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions 1-877-634-0063
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Auto Trans Cooling Hose O Ring
- 1995 Volvo 850 Auto Trans Cooling Hose O Ring
- 1996 Volvo 850 Auto Trans Cooling Hose O Ring
- 1997 Volvo 850 Auto Trans Cooling Hose O Ring
- 1993 Volvo 850 Auto Trans Cooling Hose O Ring
- 1998 Volvo C70 Auto Trans Cooling Hose O Ring
- 1998 Volvo S70 Auto Trans Cooling Hose O Ring
- 1998 Volvo V70 Auto Trans Cooling Hose O Ring
Volvo Transmission Cooling Hose O Ring (At Radiator) Qualiseal 6842413
- SKU #:
- Auto Trans Cooling Hose O Ring
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Perfect fit and NO LEAKS! Very happy.