Works very will. will buy again
Valve Clean is an ash-free, self-mixing combination of active agents, formulated according to the latest additive, fuel and engine technologies and specially developed to fulfill the demands of today's engines, fuels and running conditions.
- breaks down deposits on valves and in the combustion chamber
- removes and dissolves residues throughout the fuel system
- protects against corrosion throughout the fuel system
- environmentally friendly and economical
- proven performance with catalytic converters and turbochargers
- reduces deposits
- reduces residues
- good corrosion protection
- tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
- burns ash-free
- environmentally friendly
One 150 ml can of Valve Clean treats 20 gal (75l) of gasoline. Minimum fuel filling of 7 gal. is required for optimum product performance.
For best results add Valve Clean to gasoline at least at the oil change interval or at each fuel re-fill.
Best suited for non-direct injected engines.
Valve Clean (150ml Can)- Liqui Moly LM2001
- Liqui Moly
- SKU #:
- Fuel System Cleaner
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
I poured in a bottle of Ventil Sauber before filling up then went on a 300 mile road trip. Didn't notice any difference while driving. Started my car up the following day ( mind you I didn't even remember I used the Ventil Sauber ! ) and I noticed that the engine was more responsive and was idling much better ! It was then that I remembered the Ventil Sauber....its a really good product and i'll buy a lot more. I changed my oil a few days after the treatment as recommended on the BMW forums.