Great Stuff! It stopped a startup rattle on my 12V VR6 Eurovan and also stopped oil seepage from oil pan and rear seal.
Suitable for all petrol and Diesel engines and compatible with all commercially available engine oils. 300 ml is sufficient for 3 -- 4 litres of engine oil. Sealing first takes effect after about 600 -- 800 km.
Motor Oil Saver
- reduces oil consumption via the piston rings and valve guides
- prevents blue, smoky exhaust fumes
- prevents leaks due to leaks at elastomeric seals
- regenerates engine seals made of plastic and rubber - reduces engine noises
- prevents pollution of the environment due to oil dripping from the engine
Lubro Moly is also sometimes referred to as "Liqui Moly" or "Lubro Molly". The company manufactures high quality oil and additives made in Germany specifically designed to provide the utmost protection for critical engine and drive-train components.
Lubro Moly Engine Oil Additive - LM2020
- Liqui Moly
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Additive
- OE Numbers:
- 2020, 970-99008
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
More expensive than store bought Castrol but well worth the price. Even if my opinion is subjective , I do feel that the car runs smoother and quieter. I use it during my oil changes on my 1999 S80
I have a volvo v70 with 180k miles and it seems to love this stuff. The thing I noticed the most is the engine is smooth at start up where as before it would seem to thrash a bit until the oil got to the top. This stuff cured that