Stuffs works as advertised!
Rejuvenates dried out, porous, shrunken oil and valve stem seals.
- reduces oil consumption via the piston rings and valve guides
- prevents blue, smoky exhaust fumes
- prevents leaks due to worn at valve stem seals
- regenerates engine seals made of plastic and rubber
- reduces engine noises
- prevents pollution of the environment due to oil dripping from the engine
- prevents smoking
- dampens engine noise
- maintains and regenerates rubber and plastic seals
- reduces oil consumption
- prevents oil spots and pollution of the environment
Areas of application
Suitable for all commercial motor oils in petrol and diesel engines with and without diesel particulate filter (DPF). Tested safe with catalytic converters and turbochargers.
One 300 ml can of Motor Oil Saver is sufficient up to 1.3 gal (5 l) of motor oil. The product can be added at any time. After adding, run the engine until warm. Sealing first takes effect after about 400 - 500 miles (600 - 800 km). To guarantee a lasting effect, add Motor Oil Saver after each oil change. Minimum oil filling of 3 liters (3.17 U.S. QT) is requested for optimum product performance.
Perfect for use in BMW V8 engines that suffer from dried out valve stem seals with age or any older vehicle
Not suitable for use in automatic transmissions
Motor Oil Saver (300ml Can) - Liqui Moly LM2020
- Liqui Moly
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Additive
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
Great Stuff! It stopped a startup rattle on my 12V VR6 Eurovan and also stopped oil seepage from oil pan and rear seal.
More expensive than store bought Castrol but well worth the price. Even if my opinion is subjective , I do feel that the car runs smoother and quieter. I use it during my oil changes on my 1999 S80
I have a volvo v70 with 180k miles and it seems to love this stuff. The thing I noticed the most is the engine is smooth at start up where as before it would seem to thrash a bit until the oil got to the top. This stuff cured that