Hengst is responsible for a wide array of fluid management systems and is OEM (original equipment manufacturer) for several card builders. For example, Hengst produces the fluid management module for Mercedez-Benz and an oil mist separator for Porsche. Hengst is also known for their high quality air and oil filters, as well as their crankcase ventilation systems.
Fits These Cars:
- 2002 Land Rover Freelander Engine Oil Filter
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Engine Oil Filter
- 2004 Land Rover Freelander Engine Oil Filter
- 2005 Land Rover Freelander Engine Oil Filter
Land Rover Engine Oil Filter (Freelander) - Hengst LPW100230
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Filter
- OE Numbers:
- LPW100230, H90W29
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.