The bulb was easy to locate and to replace. These bulbs are for the service lights not the speedometer or tachometer.
Fit Mecedes-Benz W140 Chassis up to chassis number A175776.
When your OBC "dies," you likely just need new bulbs, a very easy fix, saving nearly $1000.00!
For BMW E34s, BMW and RealOEM have this listed wrong in their Microfische. To illuminate your OBC, they will attempt to give you a quantity of four "blue back" bulbs (65811374495), which is wrong. You will need three of these.
Instrument Panel Light Bulb - Osram 2721MF
- SKU #:
- Ash Tray Light Bulb
- OE Numbers:
- 2721MF, 2721, 989806, 62111368299, 989800
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
great price and was delivered the next day. very to easy install
Ordered originally for my OBC because some areas seemed dimmer than others and pixel issues, as well as my cluster being a bit dim in places. These didn't "fit properly" in the OBC. Though you can pull off the back of the OBC trim and squeeze them in from behind or shove them in through the original area on top and slightly crack the plastic trim like I did. Didn't really matter to me. The bulbs worked properly.
As advertised. Very bright light.
Quality bulbs. Thanks.
correct bulb for late face lift xjs , OEM too
good fit. In my case, I could have used one of the bulbs already in the cluster that were not being used.
....pickup enough of these bulbs to replace all of yours in the instrument panel cluster.
Not sure why they are so expensive. Have not been able to find them cheaper anywhere else. These are located in some of the switches in the dash. Have a very small flat head screw driver to take out the old ones. Make sure not to touch the glass and pop these in. Be very careful when taking the old switches out to not damage anything around them.