Found this on the web site and for the price thought why not. After following the directions I would recommend to keep the lenses wet at all times while sanding with the 400. It will be easier to tell when the lens has changed to the white cloud that you will be needing. Also spend at least the time recommended on the last two sanding steps, for better final results. Just a little of the sanding marks showed up if I look at the lens just right, after I applied the sealer, but I do expect perfection. Over all at this point I was pleased with the results especially for the price, and the time but not in the thirty minutes. I had when completed about three hours, but how long will they stay clear ? If last a couple of years then its well worth the price.
Save some money and restore your fogged headlight lenses to like new condition
The SYLVANIA Headlight Restoration Kit contains everything you need to restore the performance of your headlight lenses. Our proprietary UV Block Clear Coat, a formula of polymers and UV blockers designed for durable and long-lasting protection, is easy to apply, without using any power tools. Your headlight lenses will be clearer, and your headlights will shine brighter, and they will better illuminate the road ahead. You'll be safer driving at night. And, the newer your car looks, the more it's worth. Restoring your headlight lenses increases the value of your car.
Drive safer - 3 key benefits:
Increases visibility and safety
Improves appearance and increases value
1 oz. Surface Activator
1/2 oz. Clarifying Compound
1 oz. UV Block Clear Coat
Waterproof Premium Sandpaper (400, 1000 & 2000 grit)
Applicator and Polish Cloths
Sylvania Headlight Restoration Kit - 38771
- SKU #:
- Headlight Restoration Kit
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
If you follow the instructions exactly and take your time, your headlights will look considerably improved, but not new. For my BMW, a new headlight costs $319. Compare that to around $30 for the kit and you have a winner.