Its very good product I know that this brand supply's quality materials .
Liquid Gasket; Solvent Free, Permantly Elastic, Quick Hardening Silicone Sealing Compound
This is a solvent free, arable, anaerobic sealing compound. It is idea; for sealing torsion-resistant metal parts that have flat, planar surfaces. A sealing film, resistant to media and temperature variations forms and cures without air making metal contact between the two parts to be joined. Pressures are also reliably sealed immediately after assembly, but the parts can be separated easily again. Maximum pressure tightness is achieved in approximately 24 hours when the sealant is fully cured.
Silicone Gasket Maker (Chemical Sealant) - 1161059
- SKU #:
- OE Numbers:
- 1161059-9, 1161059, 70-31453-00
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Great stuff! When you replace your valve cover gaskets - best sealant
Works great, no leaks after 1k miles..
Works well. Very similar to RTV. This one is just VAG approved.
This gasket maker is far superior to ordinary silicone forming a glue like airtight seal
works great on various sealing/matting surfaces.
Sorry but this stuff sucks. Its basically rtv and really difficult to apply well. Until fcp sells the OEM stuff go the dealer and buy the real stuff. It rolls on and is much easier to apply. And with the bearing races being part of the valve cover this stuff can get in there and mess up the seals or your cams. not anywhere as good as the OEM stuff
I used this stuff for my wagon's valve cover when I did my head gasket and haven't noticed any leaks in the 10K miles since the job. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.