This product is amazing. I have noticed real world fuel economy gains. That means less internal engine friction, and that translates into less engine wear. It more than pays for itself with the extra MPG gains. I'm very skeptical of additives. I'm always researching them, but I look for real review, real world data, people who keep spreadsheets of information, and long term trends. I always want to know that an additive works, doesn't have negative side effects, and is worth the cost. I would recommend this in any engine. If your engine holds 9 or more liters or quarts of oil then buy two.
Cera Tec is a high-tech ceramic wear protection product for all motor oils. Cera Tec reduces friction and wear due to ceramic compounds that withstand extremely high chemical and thermal loads. Prevents direct metal-to-metal contact, thus increasing the engine service life. The low-friction effect reduces fuel consumption in gasoline and diesel engines.
- reduces friction and wear
- prevents direct metal-to-metal contact
- reduces fuel consumption
- lasts up to 30.000 miles (50.000 km)
- reduces frictional losses
- suitable for diesel particulate filters
- mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- increases smooth operation
- highest thermal stability
- excellent high and low temperature behavior
- tested for catalytic converters
- stable under extreme pressures
- compatible with fine filters
- no deposits
- long engine service life
- chemically inert
- reduces fuel consumption
300 ml is sufficient for up to 1.3 gal (5 liters) of motor oil. Long-term effect up to 30.000 miles (50.000 km). Shake container before use. Minimum oil filling of 3 liters (3.17 U.S. QT) is required for optimum product performance.
Great to use in Engines, Manual Transmission assemblies, Differentials without clutches.
We recommend using this product every 5th oil service or every 25k miles.
CERA TEC Engine Oil Additive (300ml Can) - Liqui Moly LM20002
- Liqui Moly
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Additive
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Great Product. I use it in both my BMWs
reduces considerably the oil consumption for my A4 B7 3.2. 198 000km on the car and still make my oil changes every 10 000km without having to top off in between oil changes
I started to notice my engine running smoothly after adding this. I'm currently using the FS Liqui Moly engine oil in my Toyota 3.0L D4D. I used two (2) cans for the eight (8) liters of engine oil.
This stuff is AWESOME!!!
I run 0w20 Motul Eco-lite in my car, and while I feel great about its ester content, my car was somewhat audible, shall we say. Added this to the oil, and a couple of hundred miles down the road I noticed that my car engine approached Tesla Model S decibel levels :))) if that isn't reduced friction, I don't know what is.
The best stuff in the world to protect your cars engine and you will feel it while it is in the engine protecting it. Micro ceramic solid lubricant suspension based on hexagonal boron nitride (wow that's a mouth full). The stuff works! I have 240k on my Volvo S60 2.5T AWD and I put this in every 30K. The engine feels like it has no wear. Of course I have oil leaks it is a Volvo Turbo'd car! The following link is funny but shows how it saved this guys engine. http://www.syncoptima.com/blog/2012/06/27/liqui-moly-ceratec-long-term-review-this-sht-really-works/