Referred to as a wishbone, should be replaced in matched pairs
Control arms are a common wear item on most vehicles and your BMW is no exception. Worn control arms cause cause a variety of undesirable performance issues as well as alignment problems. Generally speaking if the inner bushing has developed play or if the outer ball joint boot has torn the control arm will need to be replaced.
FCP recommend replacing control arms in matched pairs. Per BMW it is required to also replace (1) 33326760668 self locking collar nut, (1) 33306787062 combination nut, (1) 31106797237 hexagon screw with flange.
Fits These Cars:
BMW Control Arm (F80 F82 F83) - Genuine BMW 31122284530
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.