Keeps your BMW's hood propped in position, 2 per car
Have you ever had a hood fall on your head? If you have been so fortunate to not experience this we can assure you, it hurts. BMW uses gas pressure struts to keep hoods and trunks open for the most part. For one, this is convenient as you can simply open the hood and not have to worry about finding the hood support. However, this little part is often unappreciated until it won't support the weight of the hood anymore. Don't play games with your safety, replace worn hood supports with these genuine replacements from BMW.
We recommend replacing hood struts and trunk struts in matched pairs
- 2000 BMW X5 Hood Lift Support
- 2001 BMW X5 Hood Lift Support
- 2002 BMW X5 Hood Lift Support
- 2003 BMW X5 Hood Lift Support
- 2004 BMW X5 Hood Lift Support
- 2005 BMW X5 Hood Lift Support
- 2006 BMW X5 Hood Lift Support
Hood Hood Lift Support (E53) - Stabilus 51238402551
- SKU #:
- Hood Lift Support
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.