Does not include expansion tank cap or bleeder screw
BMW cooling systems are known for their weak spots which include the the expansion tank. The expansion tank is subjected to extreme heating and cooling cycles as well as tremendous pressure. It is not uncommon for this expansion tank to fail with age. Usually, leaks will be present before complete failure occurs.
When replacing the expansion tank you will lose coolant. We also suggest ordering BMW coolant to replace the fill that is lost when working on the cooling system.
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 BMW 525i Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 2002 BMW 525i Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 2003 BMW 525i Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 1998 BMW 528i Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 1999 BMW 528i Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 2000 BMW 528i Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 2001 BMW 530i Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 2002 BMW 530i Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- 2003 BMW 530i Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
BMW Expansion Tank - Meyle 17111436381
- SKU #:
- Engine Coolant Recovery Tank
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Looks just as great if not better than OEM and went in like a dream.