Rotors and pads were a perfect fit. Easy install. I followed the Youtube video they have for installing rotors and pads for my e92. Gareth is in the video and he also answered my emails and helped me with the sale. The only issue was the wear sensor, it was PEX or another brand and didn't seem to have the same specs as the OEM wear sensors. The length, grommets where they clip to the car and the part that clips into the brake pad were all off. Simple return for a refund without an issue. Ended up getting OEM sensors from the dealer. As for the performance of the brakes the initial bite when braking doesn't have the same grip as the OEM setup. They still stop fine but a little more pedal pressure is needed. No big deal for me a as daily driver. No squeaking. A huge benefit is very little brake dust. I've have them on for 3000 miles and my wheels are still clean. There will be a little dust if you swipe your finger on the rim but not compared to OEM, my rims would be black by now. I will use FCP as long as I own my BMW. Overall very satisfied and a lifetime warranty on these parts. Yes! Even on wear parts you can't beat that! Service is top notch.
Front brake kit featuring Zimmermann Z coated brake rotors, Akebono EUR ceramic brake pads, and PEX pad wear sensor
It's time for a brake service if your BMW's steering wheel shakes while braking or the light is illuminated on your dash indicating your bake pads are too thin. There are numerous critical parts of your BMW's brake system. The two main wear items are the brake pads and the brake rotors. By their very nature they are intended to wear out.
Brake rotors can wear out in several ways. The most common reason for replacing brake rotors is because they are "warped". Warped brake rotors is another way of saying that there are uneven deposits on the rotor surface from the brake pads. This can cause the steering wheel to shimmy while braking. Rotors can be machined to remove the deposits but this is usually counterproductive and it's often safer and easier to just replace the rotors. One brake rotors reach their minimum specified thickness they must be replaced.
Brake pads are the friction material that allow for braking to begin with. They are softer than the brake rotor surface and tend to wear quicker. The brake pad wear sensor attached to the brake rotor will be tripped when the pad becomes too thin and illuminate a light on your dash letting you know that a brake service is required.
This Kit Includes:
|2x Disc Brake Rotor||ZIM-150346720||Zimmermann||$72.99|
|1x Disc Brake Pad Set||AKE-EUR918A||Akebono||$101.99|
|1x Disc Brake Pad Wear Sensor||BOW-A059081||Bowa||$23.99|
|1x Disc Brake Pad Wear Sensor Clip||BMW-34356779356||Genuine BMW||$1.91|
|1x Brake Anti-Squeal Paste||BMW-83122296187||Genuine BMW||$1.79|
|1x Hand Soap||HSPS||FCP||$4.99|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$280.65|
|Our kit price:||$229.99|
Fits These Cars:
- 2007 BMW 328i Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- Body type: Convertible, Position: Front
- 2008 BMW 328i Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- Position: Front
- 2009 BMW 328i Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- Position: Front
- 2010 BMW 328i Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- Position: Front
Up to 3/2010
BMW Brake Kit Front (E90 E91 E92 E93) - Zimmermann/Akebono 34116855006KTF2
- SKU #:
- Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Last brakes needed to be replaced. These have a nicer bite than the OEM brakes. Planning on getting the matching set for the rear brakes when the time comes.