I'll let you know if I have to take it apart again in the next 300000 miles. Sure hope not, but if I do, this better make the job easier. I do know that getting any off of trim parts that incidently got spooged takes lacquer thinner or better to get it completely off, so hopefully it works well. Removes from hands/clothes with normal washing. I think it will work well.
Copper colored release agent and lubricant for machine elements which are subjected to high thermal stress. Makes dismantling easy after long running times.
- outstanding thermal resistance
- resistant to acceleration forces
- outstandingly adherent
- resistant to hot water, salt water and splash water
- prevents transmission of vibration
- long-term corrosion protection
- prevents brake noise
- protects against seizing
Areas of application
Used for lubrication and separation and as a corrosion inhibitor for components exposed to high thermal load. Chemical and petrochemical industry, power stations, ceramic industry, engineering and motor vehicle construction − particularly for screwed connections on exhaust manifolds, silencers, chassis components and brake systems.
Apply to cleaned surfaces using a paint brush, brush or lint-free cloth. Apply the amount which is appropriate for the application.
LM 508 Anti-Seize Compound (100g Tube)- Liqui Moly LM2012
- Liqui Moly
- SKU #:
- Anti-Seize Compound
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Brand New GENUINE OEM, Packaged extremely well, A++ Shipping A++ quality. A++++ SERVICE!!
Had some semi-corroded spark plugs in my engine bay on a Jeep Liberty... you would not believe what a difference some anti-seize makes on a high-heat application such as plugs. Use sparingly, don't touch the electrodes, and in 2 years when you have to change plugs you'll be able to do so knowing they won't snap on you. Also great for other high-heat applications or wherever you need a bit of anti-seize on a bolt or nut somewhere!