This stuff is good, I had a pair of DTC codes firing off and someone recommended I clean up my sensor with some MAF cleaner. I did and you can see the sort of stuff I blasted off here at this post https://mechanics.stackexchange.com/a/49633/13381. Very generous can that I can use every air filter change as recommended on the can, which will probably serve me for another 10 changes or so I'd imagine. I used a lot to start with since my sensor was so dirty but this stuff would easily go the distance if yours is already pretty clean to begin with.
CRC Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner (11 oz. Aerosol Can)
Air mass sensor cleaner - The first product specifically developed to clean air mass sensors. Designed with advanced Cozol technology. Increases horsepower, improves air/fuel ratio and MPG.
We have some helpful DIY blog posts below about using this cleaner:
CRC Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner (11oz) - 05110
- CRC Industries
- SKU #:
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Great part no issues perfect part
quality product, but chances are if you are trying to use this, your MAF sensor is already toast and you should get a new one. Not once have I had MAF cleaner work as a permanent fix but its cheap enough to try.
Works as expected
Does what it's supposed to!
The engine really has a greater flow and feels more aggressive. I'll buy it again
Worked for about 3 months. maf failed. just buy a new maf
I've used this cleaner for 10 years now with great success. I used to have to order it from a electrical supply house here in York, PA, but now everyone carries it, thankfully. FCP's price is spot on and you won't have to purchase a whole case like I used to have to in order to get a can or two. Awesome stuff to clear codes!