Wheel hub fit perfectly and installed with no problem.
Volvo Wheel Hub w/ Bearing Front (S60 V70 XC70 S80) - Genuine Volvo
Wheel bearings and hub assemblies are a vital component to your vehicle's chassis and suspension systems. The hub assembly is responsible for keeping the wheel mounted to your vehicle and to ensure a smooth ride. If you experience a grinding or scraping sound from your wheels hub area, you may need to replace your axle bearing and hub.
Common Failure Symptoms:
- Loose play in the wheel
- Grinding noise coming from the faulty bearing
- Humming noise from bearing that may increase when making turns due to loading up a particular side.
- Poor vehicle alignment
How to replace the rear wheel hub and bearing on a Volvo XC70(Video)
We're here with Mike Rivera to show you how to replace the rear wheel bearing on a 2006 Volvo XC70. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions 1-877-634-0063
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 Volvo S60 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2002 Volvo S60 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2003 Volvo S60 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2004 Volvo S60 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2005 Volvo S60 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2006 Volvo S60 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2007 Volvo S60 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2008 Volvo S60 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2009 Volvo S60 Wheel Hub Kit
- 1999 Volvo S80 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2000 Volvo S80 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2001 Volvo S80 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2002 Volvo S80 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2003 Volvo S80 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2004 Volvo S80 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2005 Volvo S80 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2006 Volvo S80 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2001 Volvo V70 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2003 Volvo V70 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2002 Volvo V70 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2004 Volvo V70 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2005 Volvo V70 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2006 Volvo V70 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2007 Volvo V70 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2003 Volvo XC70 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2004 Volvo XC70 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2005 Volvo XC70 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2006 Volvo XC70 Wheel Hub Kit
- 2007 Volvo XC70 Wheel Hub Kit
Volvo Wheel Hub w/ Bearing Front (S60 V70 XC70 S80) - Genuine Volvo 31329980
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- Wheel Hub Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 274298, 31329980
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Perfect replacement part. arrived quickly and matched the original.
Great value, works well, recommended!
This kit comes with 4x replacement bolts, drive shaft bolt, plus a seal that goes between the drive shaft and the wheel bearing. It fit perfectly as a factory part should. You pretty much have to tear apart the whole wheel hub, lower strut bolts, and control arm to replace the bearings. Its a good time to do a bunch of other work like... Replace the brakes, struts, and control arms. I did all of this. It just made sense to do it while I had the whole thing torn apart.
Thank you S-ms Club Auto dept. for galling my front wheel lug bolt and hub with your pneumatic air monster wrench. One would think that if all you did was replace tires for seven days a week that eventually one would figure out how to put a bolt into a hole- correctly. Regardless, FCP provides an excellent factory kit of essentials to repair what unsupervised and undertrained discount center techs manage to f-up. The installation is quick once you figure out that you can push/slide the spline shaft inboard so as to gain access to the upper forward and aft hub mounting bolts. Use an assortment of a short socket and swivel adapter, short handle ratchet with 4" extension - while pushing the spline inboard backing out the bolts. Space is tight. Installation is easier if you insert the new bolts in place (provided in kit) before you mate the new hub. Start the threads by hand working all four bolts until you can snug them up with the socket combo. Note the orientation of the old seal assembly ( 2 parts) when you remove it to make it easier to install the new one (provided). I did not hesitate to spend the extra money on the Volvo OEM part as it is a superior quality item of a flight critical component. FCP provides a reasonable alternative with everything you need to swap the hub out. Thank you gents.... Do you sell tire machines ?