Fit great. No leaks
Volvo Tail Light Assembly Right (240 244 245) Black Trim
Moisture? Cracked Lens? Aside from an accident, there is little reason to change your tail light assembly, although some owners of older cars like the look of new lights. Consider changing these in pairs if cosmetics are important to you.
When budgets are tight, but you need your car fixed now, our Economy brand is a viable option. Remember FCP would not sell a part we would not be willing to put on our own cars, but let's face it there is usually more than one option for a given part, and if you are on a tight budget (and haven't we all been there), then look here. Yes, there may be cheaper options out there, but we won't sell them. And keep in mind FCP ALL parts we sell with a one year warranty, so buy with confidence and get back on the road.
Fits These Cars:
- 1990 Volvo 240 Tail Light Assembly
- 1991 Volvo 240 Tail Light Assembly
- 1992 Volvo 240 Tail Light Assembly
- 1993 Volvo 240 Tail Light Assembly
- 1985 Volvo 244 Tail Light Assembly
- 1986 Volvo 244 Tail Light Assembly
- 1987 Volvo 244 Tail Light Assembly
- 1988 Volvo 244 Tail Light Assembly
- 1989 Volvo 244 Tail Light Assembly
Volvo Tail Light Assembly Right Black Trim (240 244 245) - Economy 1372450
- SKU #:
- Tail Light Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
it fitted perfect, no complains so far.
I would say these are a good compromise between the original units from the factory and the price of aftermarket. They fit OK and I haven't had any trouble with them. You might consider buying a pair if you are concerned with the center trim not matching the color of the other side.