Pretty poor, two lenses have fallen off within a couple months. Glued em back on, but two seperate panels are filled with water. The bulb holders seem poor as well, had one break already. Probably would have paid extra for better quality.
Volvo Tail Light Assembly Right (240 244 245) Black Trim
Moisture? Cracked Lens? Aside from an accident, there is little reason to change your tail light assembly, although some owners of older cars like the look of new lights. Consider changing these in pairs if cosmetics are important to you.
Fits These Cars:
- 1990 Volvo 240 Tail Light Assembly
- 1991 Volvo 240 Tail Light Assembly
- 1992 Volvo 240 Tail Light Assembly
- 1993 Volvo 240 Tail Light Assembly
- 1985 Volvo 244 Tail Light Assembly
- 1986 Volvo 244 Tail Light Assembly
- 1987 Volvo 244 Tail Light Assembly
- 1988 Volvo 244 Tail Light Assembly
- 1989 Volvo 244 Tail Light Assembly
Volvo Tail Light Assembly Right Black Trim (240 244 245) - Economy 1372450
- SKU #:
- Tail Light Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Fit great. No leaks
it fitted perfect, no complains so far.
I would say these are a good compromise between the original units from the factory and the price of aftermarket. They fit OK and I haven't had any trouble with them. You might consider buying a pair if you are concerned with the center trim not matching the color of the other side.