As your car's mileage increases, it is best to check the steering and suspension for excessive play due to wear. Additionally, if you are experiencing abnormal tire wear, or steering wheel vibration at speed you should also check these components for possible replacement.
- Side To Side Play In Wheel / Steering Rack
- Ripped Joint Boots
- Poor Steering Response
- Uneven Wear of Tire Tread
Fits These Cars:
Volvo Tie Rod End Outer (S40 V40) - Febi 30875012
- SKU #:
- Tie Rod End
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.