Its critical to replace coolant with OE approved Coolant/Antifreeze otherwise the radiator can crack or fail prematurely. The anti-corrosive formula will help to protect against rust and has an extended life compared to some aftermarket options. The coolant system in your BMW protects your engine against excessive heat which can lead to added wear or engine failure in extreme cases. Protect the engine In your Volvo with Genuine Volvo coolant (1 Gal).
Replacing your radiator and coolant system hoses is one of the easiest and more important things you can do to keep up on your cars maintenance. Just like any other component, cooling system hoses can degrade over time due to the constant change in temperature.
Common Failure Symptoms:
- Cracked housing
- Puncture Core
- Clogged with Rust from lack of maintenance or improper coolant used
- Internal damage between Trans cooler and Radiator.
You May Also be Interested In..
- 1992 Volvo 960 Radiator
- 1993 Volvo 960 Radiator
- 1994 Volvo 960 Radiator
- 1995 Volvo 960 Radiator
- 1996 Volvo 960 Radiator
- 1997 Volvo 960 Radiator
- 1998 Volvo S90 Radiator
- 1997 Volvo S90 Radiator
- 1998 Volvo V90 Radiator
- 1997 Volvo V90 Radiator
Volvo Radiator (960 V90 S90) - Genuine Volvo 8603907
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.