Common issue on these cars. Took about 2 days to install on passenger's side, due to tight spaces. Hope it lasts. No complaints.
Volvo Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit - Lemforder
Don't let a ripped Rack and Pinion boot result in a loose and deteriorated inner tie rod end. This bellows boot kit is responsible for keeping contaminates from making contact with your vehicle's inner tie rod end ball joint to prevent premature failure. FCP recommends you replace these in pairs.
Lemforder is one of the most popular manufacturers of replacement parts for European automobiles in the world. Lemforder is a quality innovator in the fields of steering and suspension system parts, and is often the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) of suspension parts for car brands like Volvo, BMW,, Mercedes Benz and more. Lemforder is a subsidiary of ZF, who is also known for their high end development of car parts, specifically including some amazing innovations including the 8-speed automatic transmission.
When replacing suspension system components, Lemforder is easily one of the best choices any auto enthusiast can make. So spell it Lemeorder , or Lemforder or Lemfoerder, we'll still know what you're talking about!
Fits These Cars:
- 2000 Volvo S40 Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit
- 2001 Volvo S40 Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit
- 2002 Volvo S40 Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit
- 2003 Volvo S40 Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit
- 2004 Volvo S40 Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit
- 2000 Volvo V40 Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit
- 2001 Volvo V40 Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit
- 2002 Volvo V40 Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit
- 2003 Volvo V40 Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit
- 2004 Volvo V40 Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit
Volvo Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit (S40 V40) - Lemforder 3345796
- SKU #:
- Rack and Pinion Bellow Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 3022001, 3345796
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.