I had gone through two salvaged replacement pumps before buying new. For some reason after 150k miles they just wear out with seeping and howling (imagine that). New pump runs quiet and as expected.
Volvo Power Steering Pump (V70R S80 S60R XC90) - OEM
If your power steering whines, first check the power steering fluid reservoir level and plus check for leaks. If no issues are identified then it is likely you need a new power steering pump.
Common Failure Symptoms:
- Whining from the pump
- Lack of power assist or Line Pressure
- Leaking from the bearing Seal
- Bearing Failure
This Power Steering Pump is OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) in this application, meaning this part is made by the same company that made the part for your car when it was built. Expect the same quality and fitment as the original genuine part, but at a greater savings then purchasing from the Dealer.
- 2003 Volvo XC90 Power Steering Pump
- 2004 Volvo XC90 Power Steering Pump
- 2004 Volvo S60 Power Steering Pump
- Sub model: R
- 2004 Volvo S80 Power Steering Pump
- 2004 Volvo V70 Power Steering Pump
- Sub model: R
Volvo Power Steering Pump (V70R S80 S60R XC90) - Bosch ZF 8251738
- Bosch ZF
- SKU #:
- Power Steering Pump
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.