Volvo Power Steering Pressure Hose (850 S70 V70 C70) - Genuine Volvo
Your power steering hose carries high pressure hydraulic fluid, thus it should be replaced if it shows signs of cracking or is leaking. When changing these hoses, it may be a good opportunity to flush the system and use new power steering fluid.
Why Genuine Volvo?
The original parts used by Volvo to build your car are available as replacement parts under the “Genuine Volvo” brand. Manufactured under the direction of Volvo, expect excellent quality and a premium price since these parts are exclusively available through the Volvo Dealership network. You may not realize this, but the parts that make up your Volvo are not necessarily manufactured by Volvo. No cause for concern, as Volvo designs the part, hires a manufacturer and ensures its quality to you, including a lifetime warranty. In fact, many of these manufacturers have been making parts for Volvo for decades and are experts in their own right. In our industry these manufacturers are called OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) or OES (Original Equipment Suppliers), and are often brands you recognize including Bosch, KYB, NGK and Sachs. Don’t be surprised to open that Genuine Volvo parts box and find a NGK branded part inside.
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Power Steering Hose
- 1995 Volvo 850 Power Steering Hose
- 1996 Volvo 850 Power Steering Hose
- 1997 Volvo 850 Power Steering Hose
- 1993 Volvo 850 Power Steering Hose
- 1998 Volvo C70 Power Steering Hose
- 1998 Volvo S70 Power Steering Hose
- 1998 Volvo V70 Power Steering Hose
Volvo Power Steering Pressure Hose (850 S70 V70 C70) - Genuine Volvo 9191271
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- Power Steering Hose
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.