It has been some time now since my odometer stopped working. On a whim I spoke to one of your sales expert during an order and he pointed me in the direction of this gear. Gear was a perfect fit and all is working again. Thanks FCPGrotn
Fits These Cars:
- 1990 Volvo 240 Odometer Gear
- 1991 Volvo 240 Odometer Gear
- 1992 Volvo 240 Odometer Gear
- 1993 Volvo 240 Odometer Gear
- 1986 Volvo 244 Odometer Gear
- 1987 Volvo 244 Odometer Gear
- 1988 Volvo 244 Odometer Gear
- 1989 Volvo 244 Odometer Gear
- 1986 Volvo 245 Odometer Gear
- 1987 Volvo 245 Odometer Gear
- 1988 Volvo 245 Odometer Gear
- 1989 Volvo 245 Odometer Gear
Volvo Odometer Gear 25 Tooth (240) 240GEAR
- Odometer Gears
- SKU #:
- Odometer Gear
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
It was a fairly easy repair. There were no instructions included with the gear itself, which is the reason for the four stars. However by going to the manufacturers website I was able to track them down. IPD also has an instructional Youtube video which proved useful as well. I have put close to 1000 miles on the car since the repair with no problems.
Very satisfied with this part. These gears work. Odometer problem solved
This part is exactly what I needed to get the odometer on my Volvo 240 working again. The job was not difficult, but required a steady hand and a few screwdrivers. This 25 tooth gear is the one most people need, but you might want to get the 15 tooth gear as well, just in case, as both gears are right next to each other. NOTE: you might not see your odometer working immediately after install, mine did not start working until a few hours later. This is apparently normal, and mine has worked flawlessly for several weeks now. This is also a great time to fix your temperature gauge and burned out bulbs.