Note: Verify the part number off the original sensor, or sensor housing.
Your Volvo's mass air flow sensor reads the amount of air entering your engine. This information is used by your car's ECM to determine fuel trim and other necessary metrics in order to deliver the best performance and economy. This particular mass air flow sensor is known as a "hot film" type sensor or HFM.
The HFM measures the air mass in the air intake. The sensor element consists of a heated sensor over which the intake air flows. The more air is flowing over the membrane, the higher the temperature difference between both measuring areas is rising. As this sensor ages it becomes inaccurate or simply burns out. When this happens your engine may not run properly and you will likely have a check engine light.
- Poor acceleration and performance
- Lack of power
- Decreased Drivability
- Poor fuel economy
- Cylinder Misfires
- Rough Idle
- Surging Engine
Fits These Cars:
Volvo Mass Air Flow Sensor (S70 V70) - Genuine Volvo 1275636
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- Mass Air Flow Sensor
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.