fitment is great, recommend over others. Save some money buying this brand
Volvo Headlight Wiper Blade Set (S60 V70 XC70) - OEM Supplier
These wiper blades are mounted on your headlamps and are used to remove dirt, water, and debri to improve driving visibility.
- 2001 Volvo S60 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2002 Volvo S60 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2003 Volvo S60 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2004 Volvo S60 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2005 Volvo S60 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2006 Volvo S60 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2007 Volvo S60 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2008 Volvo S60 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2009 Volvo S60 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2001 Volvo V70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2003 Volvo V70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2002 Volvo V70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2004 Volvo V70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2005 Volvo V70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2006 Volvo V70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2007 Volvo V70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2003 Volvo XC70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2004 Volvo XC70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2005 Volvo XC70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2006 Volvo XC70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- 2007 Volvo XC70 Headlight Wiper Blade Set
Volvo Headlight Wiper Blade Set - Pro Parts 274433
- Pro Parts Sweden
- SKU #:
- Headlight Wiper Blade Set
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
These fit great
Just installed and seem to be just as good as OEM parts. Quality materials, fit and finish.
The frames are fine. The rubber is fine. The rails are fine. But they are often assembled wrong. When you get these, be sure to review how the rubber blade + steel rails is inserted into the black frame. I recently bought 2 sets of these. They appeared to be missing the indentations along the rails where the blade frame ends can grab and hold onto the rubber blade, so the blade_rails would slip out. I disassembled and found that the steel rails did have indentations, but whoever installed the blade into the frame inserted the steel rails backwards. Be sure the indentations are facing the right way, and snug it up with a pair of pliers.
These are junk!! One of the blades was already ripping right out of the box. Neither of them "snap" into the arm like the actual Volvo blades. Not worth shipping back for the $6 price. I have the one I really needed discreetly held on with a black tie wrap.
Flimsy. Spend an extra 10 bucks and get the Volvo OEM blades, I wish I would have. The quality of these seem rather poor.
These headlight wiper blades seem to last about a year and a half in the extreme West Texas weather where it gets quite hot and dry in the summer and severely cold in the winter. Other than that, not much else to say. The blades aren't crucial for anything, really just for show.
The original ones were starting to crack, and I decided to replace them before the metal in the wiper would start to scratch my headlights. Not sure if these will last as long as the Genuine Volvo ones, but they appear to be very similar.
perfect fit, fast shipping, high quality parts from FCP
great quality and perfect fit
Got these in quickly and were a snap to install.
Another great quality set of wiper blades. Having a unique feature as headlight wipers one has to change them twice a year. The replacement was done in seconds, no tool needed.
I'm not sure whether choosing left or right of center is better when choosing a rating, since the 5 choices are all unmarked. So I chose the very middle selection. I can't give long term feedback as I've only had the wipers for a couple of months or less. They certainly fit OK and were easy to install. But one of them has popped off and is gone. We've had our share of snow and some ice here in Virginia this winter. I really don't know how or where it came off. I guess it could be my fault, but the wipers do fit fine. I'm not sure because I don't have anything to compare these to. When I bought the car it had not headlight wiper blades. But I'm guessing it's the general design of the OEM wiper arms where they don't seem to really hold the wipers securely in place.
Right price, right parts. Better than going to Volvo dealer 50 miles from here
Not much to review, always seem to find one of these in my cart every now and then when i notice the wipers are shot on one of my volvos. FCP has these in stock on the regular.