For the money, its hard to go wrong with these. The left side lamp arrived broken in its package, and they replaced it no problem. Don't know how long the nice clear lens will last compared to the OEM option, but for someone on a budget, its a good option. The unit does come with the entire mount attached to the lens, which is good, as the rusted hardware necessitated the destruction of the old one in the process of removal.
- Plastic Lens
Aside from an accident, there is little reason to change your headlight assemblies, although some owners experience cloudy headlights due to oxidation. In the case of oxidation, there are several products on the market that remove the oxidation similarly to removing oxidation from car paint. Additionally there are some who have successfully used toothpaste to remove headlight oxidation as well (yes, you read that right). If you need new headlights, you may want to consider changing them in pairs (including the bulbs) for even lighting performance.
Fits These Cars:
- 1990 Volvo 240 Headlight Assembly
- 1991 Volvo 240 Headlight Assembly
- 1992 Volvo 240 Headlight Assembly
- 1993 Volvo 240 Headlight Assembly
- 1986 Volvo 244 Headlight Assembly
- 1987 Volvo 244 Headlight Assembly
- 1988 Volvo 244 Headlight Assembly
- 1989 Volvo 244 Headlight Assembly
- 1986 Volvo 245 Headlight Assembly
- 1987 Volvo 245 Headlight Assembly
- 1988 Volvo 245 Headlight Assembly
- 1989 Volvo 245 Headlight Assembly
Volvo headlight Assembly Right (240 244 245) - Pro Parts 1372107
- Pro Parts Sweden
- SKU #:
- Headlight Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.