My 850 would die while driving and take a minute or two to fire back up. And sometimes after running into a store real quick, getting gas, etc., it would take a while before it wanted to start. Took just a few minutes to pop this relay in, and now she's reliable and predictable. Genuine Volvo fuel pump relay, for the win!
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Fuel Pump Relay
- 1995 Volvo 850 Fuel Pump Relay
- 1996 Volvo 850 Fuel Pump Relay
- 1997 Volvo 850 Fuel Pump Relay
- 1993 Volvo 850 Fuel Pump Relay
- 1998 Volvo C70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 1999 Volvo C70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 2000 Volvo C70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 2001 Volvo C70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 2002 Volvo C70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 2003 Volvo C70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 2004 Volvo C70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 1999 Volvo S70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 2000 Volvo S70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 1998 Volvo S70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 1998 Volvo V70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 1999 Volvo V70 Fuel Pump Relay
- 2000 Volvo V70 Fuel Pump Relay
Volvo Fuel Pump Relay (850 C70 S70 V70) Genuine Volvo 9434225
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- Fuel Pump Relay
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
car was stalling randomly. i guess after 21 years the relay gave out.
I replaced my old Fuel Pump Relay with this unit because I was having rough starts randomly like the fuel pump was dying. As soon as i installed this the issue went away, it is a very worthwhile part when troubleshooting fuel system issues as this is a common part to fail. Since in the event of a car crash the relay unit fails so that the fuel pump cuts off.
Wow, its amazing what an OEM part can do....bought the Genuine Volvo part from FCP and my stalling issue has disappeared....for now.......great part , perfect fit!
A high quality original replacement.
Great part works flawless and exactly what i needed Arrived in 2 days A+++ quality
fixed my misfire / stumbling / stalling issue. If you're not sure whether the fuel pump relay is the culprit: first try the paperclip test (look it up).
Fuel Relay is an essential awesome part to have as a spare. Just recently broke down, removed the fuse panel and plugged in a brand new fuel pump relay and my 1998 Volvo s70 lit right back up!
The fuel pump relay is working fine. It has not past much time yet, about a month or so. 08/25/13. The relay is Very easy to replace. The delivery service is great. Will keep ordering from FCP