The shipping was super fast, it's come With everything you need, light bulbs, turn Signal chrome Molding, long cables and terminal plug just:¦:-P-:¦:-E-:¦:-R-:¦:-F-:¦:-E-:¦:-C-:¦:-T-:¦:-
- Will NOT work with the factory headlamps
This is an E- Code turn signal assembly and is intended for use in European countries where the E-code lighting specification is followed. In the US, cars must use DOT approved lighting on public roads therefore it is illegal to use E-code lighting on US roads. If you are unsure what to order, just call/chat/email us.
Professional Parts Sweden, located in Stockholm, is a worldwide supplier of premium replacement parts for SAAB and Volvo vehicles. They sustain a solid, credible reputation in the auto aftermarket industry for quality, selection and value.
Fits These Cars:
- 1990 Volvo 240 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- 1991 Volvo 240 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- 1992 Volvo 240 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- 1993 Volvo 240 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- 1986 Volvo 244 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- 1987 Volvo 244 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- 1988 Volvo 244 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- 1989 Volvo 244 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- 1986 Volvo 245 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- 1987 Volvo 245 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- 1988 Volvo 245 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- 1989 Volvo 245 E Code Turn Signal Assembly
Volvo E Code Turn Signal Assembly Left (240) - Pro Parts 1312755
- Pro Parts Sweden
- SKU #:
- E Code Turn Signal Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
This part gave my car an appearance upgrade in both condition and style. Makes me smile when I see the car approaching with the bulb(s) lit. Although this part came to me with a pair of the wiring leads swapped from their proper positions, the terminal plug was able to be opened and the leads therein position-swapped to the factory location. I recommend some dielectric grease on the metal terminals, since the most difficult part of the job was disassembling the old plugs and inserting the new.