It came with instructions from Volvo on how to install but not with instructions on how to remove the worn insert. it's still in the bag, for fear of breaking out good plastic trim on the way out.
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 Volvo V70 Cup Holder Insert
- 2003 Volvo V70 Cup Holder Insert
- 2002 Volvo V70 Cup Holder Insert
- 2000 Volvo V70 Cup Holder Insert
- 2004 Volvo V70 Cup Holder Insert
Volvo Cup Holder Insert - Genuine Volvo 8698118
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- Cup Holder Insert
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
The rubber tabs in my cup holder were worn out and missing like many old V70s. This replaced the whole unit, but it's a darker color than my car's trim (mine is grey, this is closer to black but close enough), and when removing the old one I realized it's possible to replace just the rubber layer, so this was overkill. That is, if the rubber layer is available on its own.
Exactly what you'd expect, fits perfectly.
When the rubber insert wore out of my cup holder, I contacted Volvo to see about replacement. Their cost, for just the rubber insert, was $72. So I bought the entire cup holder from FCP and couldn't be happier. This is genuine Volvo part, fits and looks like new. Great parts, great service, great prices.