Wonderful product great price, fast delivery great quality
Control Arm Kit Front (2-Piece)
Control arms are an essential part of your Volvo's suspension. Most commonly replaced due to worn out bushings, these arms are the lower component that connects the steering knuckle, ball joint, and strut's to the vehicle's frame and/or body. Without a sturdy set of control arms there is a good chance your vehicle will wander all over the road. Refresh your ride!
Common Failure Symptoms:
- Noise from front end over bumps
- Abnormal tire wear
- Vehicle wandering while driving
- Poor Steering response
- Poor Handling
- Harsh ride
- Clunking noise over bumps
This Kit Includes:
|1x Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly||TRW-JTC1003||TRW||$150.99|
|1x Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly||TRW-JTC1002||TRW||$178.99|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$329.98|
|Our kit price:||$273.99|
Fits These Cars:
Volvo Control Arm Kit 2 Piece (S40 V40) - TRW KIT-40CAKT2P2
- SKU #:
- Suspension Control Arm Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 30887025, 30887033
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.