While shocks and struts keep your car from bouncing, your shocks likely need replacing if your car leans severely around corners. You can replace your springs with OEM style or you can upgrade to a heavier duty spring if you are willing to sacrifice a little ride quality for road handling (and less lean).
Lesjöfors Automotive knows springs. With over 150 years of experience in the manufacture of springs, Lesjöfors focuses on all aspects of the design and manufacture process including software to simulate spring behavior. Lesjöfors began life in 1675 as an iron mill, just up the road from today's present day modern factory. In 1849, the company began producing wire and wire rope. Three years later the first coil spring was designed and manufactured. All production and development takes place onsite and in Lesjöfors own, modern, and technologically advanced factories, in Sweden. Lesjöfors coil springs are manufactured from high-quality spring steel and are supplied with a three-year warranty.
FCP Euro is an online retailer of Genuine & OEM replacement Volvo parts. Our online catalog offers an extensive range of Volvo parts for all makes and model, as well as replacement parts for all European vehicles.
Since 1986 we have been committed to providing our customers only the highest quality Genuine & OEM replacement parts backed with a price match guarantee, free shipping, lifetime warranty and fitment guarantees on every part we sell. With our hassle free 365 day return policy and free tech support you can trust FCP for all of your replacement part needs.
Fits These Cars:
- 2000 Volvo S40 Coil Spring
- Engine designation: B4204T, Position: Rear
Volvo Coil Spring Rear (V40) - Lesjofors 30859516
- SKU #:
- Coil Spring
- OE Numbers:
- 30859516, 30859516, 38053020316
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.