This snap rings secures the clutch slave cylinder into place. When installing a new slave cylinder this snap ring should be replaced.
If you are having trouble shifting gears, or your clutch engages just inches from the floor or the clutch pedal is soft, you may need to replace your clutch master cylinder or clutch slave cylinder. Hydraulic clutches are similar to brakes. When your foot pushes on the clutch pedal, it transfers hydraulic fluid from the master cylinder, through the lines to the clutch slave cylinder to engage the clutch. Before you replace either cylinder first ensure your fluid is full and check for leaks throughout the system. You should also flush and bleed the fluid to ensure you have no air in your line. If your clutch pedal is still soft or spongy, you may need to replace one of your cylinders. (We suggest starting with the leaky one).
The original parts used by Volvo to build your car are available as replacement parts under the "Genuine Volvo" brand. Manufactured under the direction of Volvo, expect excellent quality and a premium price since these parts are exclusively available through the Volvo Dealership network. You may not realize this, but the parts that make up your Volvo are not necessarily manufactured by Volvo. No cause for concern, as Volvo designs the part, hires a manufacturer and ensures its quality to you, including a 1 year warranty. In fact, many of these manufacturers have been making parts for Volvo for decades and are experts in their own right. In our industry these manufacturers are called OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) or OES (Original Equipment Suppliers), and are often brands you recognize including Bosch, KYB, NGK and Sachs. Don't be surprised to open that Genuine Volvo parts box and find a NGK branded part inside. If you are looking to buy Genuine Volvo Parts online then you've come to the right place. FCP Euro offers both types of product - Genuine Volvo and OEM/OES - from brands we trust to use on our own cars. If you have any questions on what options are available to you, just give us a call, we are happy to help.
FCP Euro is an online retailer of Genuine & OEM replacement Volvo parts. Our online catalog offers an extensive range of Volvo parts for all makes and model, as well as replacement parts for all European vehicles.
Since 1986 we have been committed to providing our customers only the highest quality Genuine & OEM replacement parts backed with a price match guarantee, free shipping, lifetime warranty and fitment guarantees on every part we sell. With our hassle free 365 day return policy and free tech support you can trust FCP for all of your replacement part needs.
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1995 Volvo 850 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1996 Volvo 850 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1997 Volvo 850 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1993 Volvo 850 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- 1998 Volvo S70 Clutch Slave Cylinder
Thru Chassis 459999
- 1998 Volvo V70 Clutch Slave Cylinder
Thru Chassis 395001
Volvo Clutch Slave Cylinder Snap Locking Ring (850 S70 V70) Genuine Volvo 914463
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- Clutch Slave Cylinder
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.