These clips are just ok. They're not great. The only thing is that I have never found any other clip that works better and certainly nothing from a junkyard will come off of an old Volvo without breaking. So really, these clips are the only game in town. Some of the clips were excellent. But some others just didn't seem to go in right and would wiggle around, eventually falling out. And they are pretty much a one-shot deal. I actually needed all these clips to keep from losing my expensive bumper trim. So I dug into my old slot-car parts and came up with some correct sized nuts and bolts and actually bolted these in. Problem solved but I should not have had to resort to this.
This is for the bumper moldings. 15 pieces required for the front bumper and 16 pieces required for the rear bumper.
Fits These Cars:
- 1990 Volvo 240 Bumper Moulding Clip
- 1991 Volvo 240 Bumper Moulding Clip
- 1992 Volvo 240 Bumper Moulding Clip
- 1993 Volvo 240 Bumper Moulding Clip
- 1986 Volvo 244 Bumper Moulding Clip
- 1987 Volvo 244 Bumper Moulding Clip
- 1988 Volvo 244 Bumper Moulding Clip
- 1989 Volvo 244 Bumper Moulding Clip
- 1986 Volvo 245 Bumper Moulding Clip
- 1987 Volvo 245 Bumper Moulding Clip
- 1988 Volvo 245 Bumper Moulding Clip
- 1989 Volvo 245 Bumper Moulding Clip
Volvo Bumper Moulding Clip (240) - MTC 1372113
- SKU #:
- Bumper Moulding Clip
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
Thanks they made my Volvo look complete
I replaced many of the old rusted clips and was excited to finally install some rear bumper trim to my 240. These didn't really hold securely in the body holes even though I had them pushed flush with the body before inserting the little center pin which would push out the flare. On many of them I could still wiggle them out of the hole without much effort. The metal clips were hard to get the trim down into them and many of the clips broke. I probably would have been better off just using the rusted originals that were still on the car. Not so happy with the purchase.