Fit like it should. Made of the same hard plastic material as the original part.
This particular hose is important to replace for more reasons than one. Mostly importantly, it delivers fresh air to your Engine Control Module and your Transmission Control Module keeping it cool so it doesn't over heat, malfunction, or fail prematurely. Secondly, this hose is one of the first things you or anyone is going to look at when you pop your hood.
The hose commonly fails due to the accordion style flex boot degrading from heat and essentially falling apart. Addionally this hose resides just above your accessories and drive belt so any type of degrading pieces may fall right into harms way. Lastly, it provides a clip for your overflow hose to keep it from also making contact with the accessories drive belt.
The original parts used by Volvo to build your car are available as replacement parts under the “Genuine Volvo” brand. Manufactured under the direction of Volvo, expect excellent quality and a premium price since these parts are exclusively available through the Volvo Dealership network. You may not realize this, but the parts that make up your Volvo are not necessarily manufactured by Volvo.
No cause for concern, as Volvo designs the part, hires a manufacturer and ensures its quality to you, including a lifetime warranty. In fact, many of these manufacturers have been making parts for Volvo for decades and are experts in their own right. In our industry these manufacturers are called OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) or OES (Original Equipment Suppliers), and are often brands you recognize including Bosch, KYB, NGK and Sachs. Don’t be surprised to open that Genuine Volvo parts box and find a NGK branded part inside.
Fits These Cars:
- 1994 Volvo 850 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1995 Volvo 850 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1996 Volvo 850 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1997 Volvo 850 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1993 Volvo 850 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1998 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1999 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2000 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2001 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2002 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2003 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2004 Volvo C70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1999 Volvo S70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2000 Volvo S70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1998 Volvo S70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1998 Volvo V70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 1999 Volvo V70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
- 2000 Volvo V70 Engine Air Distribution Hose
Volvo Air Distribution Hose ECU Cooling (850 C70 S70 V70) - Genuine Volvo 8619305
- Genuine Volvo
- SKU #:
- Engine Air Distribution Hose
- OE Numbers:
- 8619305, 3545307
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
Wonderful Seller, ship quickly, good thing, Thank You
Quick and easy replacement, my old one cracked on the flex part and I rolled for a while with some fancy leopard print duct tape work, but this stuff is so cheap and easy that you might as well grab one and throw it in there. Genuine Volvo indeed, not bad!
Well, I got intensely into my work and didn't notice the trouble light had shifted and melted a hole in my OE hose. So after learning that black Gorilla Tape makes an awful gooey mess when exposed to heat in the engine compartment, I was without other options. Upon removal, I discovered the original was deteriorating along the bottom of the accordion section, so what the hey.
Great service! Items arrived fast and no problems with installation. Fits perfectly.
It fit. What else to say?
I searched the local junkyards for one of these, and every single one of them was broken. I broke mine the first time I tried to remove it to service the car - thankfully, FCP has these for quite reasonable prices! No more duct tape :)
I bought this for my 98 xc70. the flex part was cracked on mine. it doesn't fit as snug as the oem part, yet it fits. honestly if i knew it'd be such a poor fit i would of wrapped the cracked part with some duct tape. it can sit snug on one ond or the other, but won't fit snug on both. disappointing.
Perfect replacement for my factory pipe that just cracked from old age.
You can not find a better price on a volvo part. Way Cheaper than anywhere else. An FCP rep assured me that the part number has changed since my original 97' piece was cracked. It fit like a glove. Thanks again FCP!
My old original hose cracked where the flex is, replacing this was the easiest thing I have ever done on this car... and it was $50 cheaper than the dealer!!