The A/C expansion valve regulates the flow of Freon plus it supports the process of Freon changing from liquid to a gas (by allowing the Freon to expand). As the Freon expands, it becomes cooler just as it enters your car's evaporator core and cools your car's interior (with the help of your interior fan). Most expansion vales fail due to clogging, causing it to stick in an open, closed or partially open position and must be replaced.
- 1999 Saab 9-3 A/C Expansion Valve
- 2000 Saab 9-3 A/C Expansion Valve
- 2001 Saab 9-3 A/C Expansion Valve
- 2002 Saab 9-3 A/C Expansion Valve
- 2003 Saab 9-3 A/C Expansion Valve
- Body type: Convertible
Saab A/C Expansion Valve (9-3) - ACM 4758686
- SKU #:
- A/C Expansion Valve
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.