14V, 75 amp brand new alternator
If your battery keeps dying for no reason there's a good chance the alternator it not charging it. The battery is only required to provide the power to start the engine while the alternator is intended to generate and provide the adequate power to keep the engine and any electronics running. The alternator will also recharge the battery.
However, when an alternator stops providing adequate power it will drain the battery while the engine as running. If the alternator is charging at less than 12 volts it could be due to a bad regulator or an old worn alternator.
It may be required to modify the existing cover (the plastic air guide) to ensure proper fitment.
Fits These Cars:
- 1975 Porsche 911 Alternator
- 1976 Porsche 911 Alternator
- 1977 Porsche 911 Alternator
- 1978 Porsche 911 Alternator
- 1979 Porsche 911 Alternator
- 1980 Porsche 911 Alternator
- 1981 Porsche 911 Alternator
- 1982 Porsche 911 Alternator
- 1983 Porsche 911 Alternator
- 1978 Porsche 930 Alternator
- 1979 Porsche 930 Alternator
Porsche Alternator (75 amp) - Valeo 91160312004
- SKU #:
- OE Numbers:
- 91160312004, 90110601100, 90160311300, 91160312001, 91160312002
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.