This A/C Compressor is OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) in this application, meaning this part is made by the same company that made the part for your car when it was built. Expect the same quality and fitment as the original genuine part, but at a greater savings than purchasing from the Dealer.
Denso A/C Compressors
A vehicles A/C Compressor is the heart it’s air conditioning system. The A/C Compressor circulates the refrigerant that is vital to the operations. Denso is one of the world’s leading supplier of A/C Compressors for European and Import automotive applications including brand new and remanufactured compressors to the repair industry and automotive do it yourself enthusiasts as well. DENSO manufactures A/C compressors and is considered the OEM supplier for many of the world’s top car makers. Factor A/C compressors make up 85% of their coverage.
In addition to their high quality brand new units, some Europen and Import applications are covered by a remanufactured Denso compressor. Each remanufactured compressor goes through a rigorous inspection and testing process to meet DENSO’s strict standards for quality. If the remanufactured compressor does not meet the standards, it is replaced with a factor new component. All of the compressors are coreless, which means that you do not have to worry about sending your old compressor back or putting an additional deposit when you purchase a remanufacture compressor.
Benefits of DENSO A/C Compressors
- High output and extended durability for all new and remanufactured compressor applications
- Exact fit and unmatched reliability
- A/C Compressors are quiet and efficient, while built for performance
Why Buy Denso Parts?
Three reasons: Quality, Reliability and Value
DENSO has taken everything learned from being an OEM manufacturer and applied it to their aftermarket product line. Every component that Denso manufactures and distributes in their factories has been designed with ultimate precision and always manufactured to OEM specifications and subjected to rigorous safety and performance tests to stand up to all driving conditions.
All of DENSO’s factories are ISO and TS16969 certified worldwide which is just one of the many reasons Denso has zero defects for parts produced in the millions. Denso was a recipient of the prestigious Deming Award for quality and they’ve spent over five decades perfecting their technology and processes. The Original Equipment standard quality and reliability of DENSO aftermarket parts add up to a tremendous value for their customer and FCP is proud to be a supplier of Denso replacement automotive parts.
Fits These Cars:
- 1985 Porsche 944 A/C Compressor
- Engine base: 2.5L L4, Part: A/C Compressor
DENSO is the OE supplier for this vehicle; OE-specified O-rings and Oil included., Reman
Porsche A/C Compressor (944) - Denso (OEM) 471-0126
- SKU #:
- A/C Compressor
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.